9.07.2010

Freebie for blog readers!

I worked a little yesterday and today on a digital freebie for those that make purchases from my etsy shop.  I've decided to give the freebie to all of my blog readers as well!  Lucky you!  Just leave a comment on this post with your email address or email me at aprilcreates @ att.net and I'll send it to you.  Easy!  It's a .pdf file, so you'll have to have Adobe Acrobat to download and use it.  It's a yarn-inspired list (as in, a page with blank lines all over it for you to write stuff on).  There are two sheets to a regular size page.  You can cut them apart and use them as a to-do list, grocery list, project list, notepad, etc.  I hope you enjoy them!

I got an email from Marcy Smith, Editor of Interweave Crochet today!  I love getting emails from her, because it usually means that I'm getting something published (She's also very nice, so that's even better).  This had to do with my Chain Reaction Afghan block.  I'll let you know when it's out!  I have to get the finished square ready for mailing, finish up and email the pattern, and stitch on a self-publish project today.  What will you be crafting today?  You can post pictures and tell me about your projects on my Facebook Fan page: April Creates.

Happy crafting!

April :)

2 comments: