11.24.2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!  Here is my top ten list of things I am grateful for:

1. Jesus Christ
2. My husband and kids
3. My parents
4. My sisters
5. My friends
6. My freedom
7. A comfortable home
8. Plentiful good and healthy food
9. Warm clothing
10. A working vehicle

Probably no surprises there.  Now, here's a list of "little" things that I am thankful for:

- baby laughter
- the smell of a wood fire
- beautiful fall leaves
- the miracle of pregnancy and birth
- music
- gorgeous sunsets
- the ability to improve myself
- a comfortable bed
- flowers
- the ability to see in color
- yarn :)

What seemingly "small" thing are you grateful for? What "big" thing are you most grateful for?  Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!

April :)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful list!
    I'm grateful for my boys, life, health, family and friends and that God was gracious enough to give them to me.:-)
    Of course there are other small things, but that would be a much longer list. hehe

    ReplyDelete