11.02.2010

New Poll

I primarily wanted to point out today that I have added a poll to the sidebar that I would love to have you all vote on for me.  What does this picture have to do with that?  Absolutely nothing.  The poll is for me to know whether or not anyone would like me to do a photo or video tutorial on post stitches.  I am thinking particularly of post stitches since they form the basic stitch pattern for me newly released pattern "Rugged Warmth Winter Set" (see previous post).

The picture is one of me making the Bella Dress that is pictured in Interweave Crochet Spring 2010.  In this picture I was sewing in the underskirt. 

I spent most of yesterday working on family and biz finances.  That's not the fun part, but essential anyway.  I also worked a bit on a pair of mittens while waiting for webpages to load (my computer is ridiculously slow.  One of these days, I'll get a new and faster one).  Today, I have spent most of the morning on administrative tasks.  I've worked a couple of stitches on an upcoming design while waiting on pages to load.  I plan to work on a different upcoming design this afternoon in Valley Yarns Deerfield -- a beautiful baby alpaca silk blend.

Also, I have joined an Etsy team called Christian Artists Promoting Shops (CAPS).  I've wanted to join a team for awhile, but haven't had much luck finding one that I liked.  I nearly joined a different team, but the leader of the group never did follow up with sending me a welcome email.  I was not impressed, so I looked for a different team.  I am really excited about this potential for making new friends and having other etsy sellers to help me promote my shop, while I help them.  Click here to see a list of our team's listings.

I would love to hear about what you are crafting today!  Happy crafting!

April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment