4.06.2011

Pompoms!

 These are the newest addition to my Etsy shop - Pompoms!  For a long time I've wanted to by some of the Clover pompom makers to give me something to do with my leftover yarn.  Yes, you can make pompoms without them, but they make it so much easier to make nice-looking ones.  I made several yesterday.  My kids were fascinated!  This group of 7 is the first pompom listing in my Etsy shop.  This set is $9.95.

Over the weekend I crocheted a ballet shrug for Princess.  It turned out really cute, but I don't have any pictures of her wearing it yet, so I'll
have to post those next week. 

I've also been working on design #1, the stitching part of it - I finished the writing all except the fussy formatting and checking the math.  I really want to be done with this design, but I'm having to put it down for awhile to work on submission swatches that are due on May 1st.  Also, I'll have a project with a deadline starting as soon as the yarn gets here, which I expect any day now.

I'm curious, what kinds of crochet designs are wishing for?  What would you like to see crochet designers coming up with?  I'd love to hear your comments!

Thank you for visiting, and happy crafting!

April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment