8.30.2011

Sparkly Product Review


I recently had the opportunity to try out a new yarn -- and I loved it!  Introducing Caron Simply Soft Party!  This yarn is 99% Acrylic and 1% Polyester.  It currently comes in 6 lovely shades.  See Caron's website to view them all.  The color pictured above is called "Purple Sparkle".  This is a very pretty dark shade of purple.  All of these colors are really beautiful and have a very definite and pretty sparkle to them.  A number of sparkly yarns I've felt/tried are not very soft, but this one really is!  I really enjoyed trying it out.  If you are looking to make something that sparkles for yourself, or for a child, this would be an excellent choice!

In other news, things are hopping here!  I just got some more exciting crochet news yesterday!  I wanted to scream in excitement, but I didn't want to scare my kids.  The blog will be a very exciting place once I get to start showing off all of the things I am working on right now.  I can't wait!!!

Happy crocheting!

April :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice little review. Good to know that this is a soft sparkly yarn. How interesting that there's 1% polyester added in there ... I wonder is that the sparkle part?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right about it being a good choice for a child - I think this is the yarn my daughter picked out when her grandma took her to the craft store for her birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comments! I really love this yarn too!

    ReplyDelete