9.07.2011

Interweave Store

Hi blog readers!  It has been wonderful to see and feel Fall arrive here in Oklahoma!  We have had a very unpleasantly hot and dry summer.  But, on to business.  The Interweave Store is having a big "Stash Buster Sale" right now on all kinds of great things, including my patterns!
This is "Avery's Wavy Scarf" that begins with crocheted rings that are then amplified into these long waves -- truly a unique and fun scarf!  The pattern is available in the Interweave Store and is currently on sale!

This is "Bella Dress" a baby dress abvailable in sizes 3 months to 3T.  This was the design that started it all for me -- my first published design.  This pattern is available in the Interweave Store and is currently on sale.

This is "Spring Creek Jumper" in sizes 2, 4, 6, 8, 10.  I LOVE this jumper.  I was so happy with how it turned out, and I adore the pictures of it!  It's really a nice jumper and pattern.  (It's seamless!  Love that!).  It is also available in the Interweave Store and is currently on sale.

All 3 projects are normally $5.50, but are on sale for $3.85.  So, if you've been wanting one, this is the perfect time to get the pattern!  It's also a perfect time to get any other Interweave Press patterns or books!  What Interweave book or pattern are you just dying to get?  I personally would love to have Kristin Omdahl's book Crochet So Fine, and the download of the Chain Reaction Afghan Project Crochet-Along.

In other news around here, I've mailed out some more projects and finished stitching another.  I'll be blocking and writing the pattern for that one today...along with grocery shopping, taking care of my girlies, and going up to church to teach the Young Women about something called indexing -- a Genealogy-related project.  It will be a busy day as usual.

Well, happy crocheting!

April :)

No comments:

Post a Comment