12.20.2012

Introducing the Chain Mail Cowl


Introducing my new pattern "Chain Mail Cowl".  This is a pattern that I have self-published and that is now available in both my Etsy Shop and Ravelry Store for $4.00.


This is an easy pattern, maybe just a small step up from "beginner" level.  You'll need to know how to make post stitches and how to join the end of your rounds with a slip stitch.


The recommended yarn is Berroco Comfort in #9713 Dusk, which is a dark pewter gray.  This is yarn is easy-care and very soft.  I worked double-stranded throughout.  The pattern calls for 3 skeins, but I like to use 4 so that I can work from the inside of 2 skeins, rather than pulling from both ends of my third skein.

The cowl is 12.5" x 34" when finished and uses an M/13 (9mm) hook.

I hope that you all have a Merry Christmas next week.  I know that I am very excited!  The biggest gift under the tree at our house is for me from Mr AC...and biggest means best, right?

Happy stitching!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment