1.18.2013

Mega Crochet Tour

March is National Crochet Month and Crochetville is organizing a Mega Blog Tour of crochet designers.  Yours Truly will be the stop (or maybe one of the stops) on March 20th.  I'll be posting more as time goes on and we get closer to the month and day.  I haven't decided yet what to post about that day, but I'm thinking up ideas.  Any suggestions?

You can read all about it on Crochetville's blog.


I thought I'd also share a recent finished project.  This was not my own design.  I saw this in the Winter 2013 issue of Interweave Crochet and loved it!  It is called "Art Nouveau Bullion Necklace" by Donna Kay Lacey.  I haven't made anything in thread in years -- many, years.  I was so inspired by this that I made it.  I used thread and beads that I already had in my stash.  I'm really happy with how it turned out.

Happy Stitching!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment