5.29.2013

Announcement!


Exciting announcement today!  I am working on an e-book.  I will be self-publishing this e-book that you won't want to miss!

A couple months ago I was listening to Marly Bird's Yarn Thing Podcast.  She was interviewing Rohn Strong.  He was talking about his publishing e-books and I thought, hmm, I could do that, I want to do that!  I got excited about the idea and started writing down my ideas about what to make, what to call it, what yarn to use, etc.

I had been in the process of evaluating where I was with my design career, where I wanted to go, and where I had time to go.  I of course would love to be the super-designer, but I am limited on how much time I can spend designing and stitching, because my 4 little girls take up so much of my time.  This idea of self-publishing an e-book really felt right.

Above is the only sneak peak I am giving.  I am sitting on the couch, crocheting in my jammies.

I will be so very happy to show and tell the designs when the e-book is ready!  For now I am very excited that the very good yarn companies I have asked to support my e-book have agreed, and that I have two tech editors in place to help me make sure this is a collection of high-quality crochet patterns.

Can't wait!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment