6.11.2013

Tornado Crochet Hook

Photo by Jim Price, used with permission.

Jimbo Price of Washington state has made a beautiful and very special crochet hook that is up for bids now.  This hook was made from a piece of a pecan tree that fell victim to the disastrous tornado that swept through Moore, OK on May 20, just last month.  The proceeds of this and a few other sales will be donated 100% to benefit the victims of the tornadoes in Oklahoma.  The hook pictured above, which is an I, is up for bids on his blog now.  Bidding ends on Friday morning.  Please share this far and wide!

I have a set of Jimbo's hooks from F all the way up through K, including a hard-to-find size 7.  I LOVE his hooks!  They are by far my favorites.  They are beautiful and comfortable to work with.  I use them for every project!  Go check out his blog to read more about this hook!

Happy bidding!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment