7.04.2013

Happy Independence Day


These firework pictures are from the show that we went to last year.


Happy 4th of July everyone!  I am grateful to live in The United States of America.  I appreciate the freedom that we have to believe or say what we like without fear of punishment.  I am grateful for the right to vote for those who I would like to lead our country, state, and city.  I am grateful for the opportunity to improve and progress professionally and in society, even for those born in humble circumstances.  I am so thankful for those that have and do serve in our military.  I thank them for their sacrifices, and those made by their families.  Thank you for leaving your families in order to protect those freedoms from foreign powers!


My family will be celebrating today by having dinner at my parents' house and then going to a park in my hometown for an outdoor orchestra concert and fireworks display.  I will be stitching during the concert until it gets too dark to see my work.  Probably either knitting a shawl or crocheting another e-book project if I can get enough work done on the pattern today to know what my stitch and row counts should be.  How will you be celebrating?  What will you be stitching on today?  How are you celebrating the holiday?


Happy Independence Day everyone!  And happy stitching!

April

No comments:

Post a Comment