9.28.2013

Banana Moon Studio Book One: Girls

It is now my very great pleasure to introduce the 7 crochet projects that have consumed my attention for months now -- these are the projects to be found in Banana Moon Studio Book One: Girls.  The collection is available for sale on Ravelry, Etsy, and on my website for $13.99.

Monkey Bars Winter Set

Gracie Lacy Capris

Lovestruck Leggies

Treehouse Top

Seashore Shrug

Kaleidoscope Cover

Jacket & Jill
It seemed only right that the first ever Banana Moon Studio e-book be a collection for girls -- since my 4 girls are so much a part of my life and work, and the inspiration for my brand and logo.

I learned so much in the process of writing these patterns, that even if I don't make a profit, it will have been worth it!  I worked with tech editors Kj Hay and Dawn Cogger on these patterns -- yes, they are all professionally tech-edited.  In working with them, I became a better writer.

I have enjoyed stitching and writing these patterns and really feel like I have achieved something great here.  I hope that you agree and love these patterns as much as I do.

Many thanks to the support of my husband, my adorable daughters, and to the yarn companies that provided yarn for some of the models: Berroco, Lionbrand Yarns, and Jojoland.

Over the next few weeks I will blog about each pattern individually and the yarn that it is made from.  I will also be working over the next few months to post tutorials about the various techniques and stitch patterns used in this collection.  I hope you'll join me...

Also, I have a few friends that have volunteered to blog about my book, and I hope that you will enjoy their reviews.  I'll post here when those are up!

What do you think?  Which is your favorite project?

Happy stitching!
April

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations April! A lovely collection inspired by your beautiful girls:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many blessings on you and your projects!

    Resting in His grace,

    Bonnie Barker

    ReplyDelete