10.02.2013

Lovestruck Leggies

Introducing "Lovestruck Leggies", legwarmers for girls in sizes 4[6, 8, 10].  Over here on the right I have a close-up of the stitch pattern, which looks like a row of stacked hearts.  I swooned over the cuteness when I came up with this idea!  It also has little holes in it that remind me of eyelet lace.

The yarn -- fantastic for these legwarmers -- is the fingering weight Jojoland Melody Superwash.  This yarn is soft and nice to work with, and the colors are so great.  Go check out all the colorways available on the Jojoland website!  Many of the colorways have subtle color changes that are really surprising and beautiful.  You'll need 2[3, 3, 4] skeins to make a pair of legwarmers.  I'd also like to thank Jojo of Jojoland for providing the yarn for the model legwarmers for the e-book!  I hope you'll support Jojoland in return!

This pattern uses an F/5 (3.75mm) hook.  There is a small section of ribbing on top and bottom.

My little "Baby" loves wearing these legwarmers, and she does so often.



This pattern has been professionally tech-edited and is available as part of my new e-book, "Banana Moon Studio Book One: Girls".  It is available on Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, and on my website for $13.99.


If you make the legwarmers, please add your pictures to Ravelry or share them on my Facebook page!  I love seeing pictures of completed projects!  Don't forget that when I've blogged about all 7 designs, I will run a giveaway for a free copy of the e-book!  Stay tuned...


Happy stitching!
April



No comments:

Post a Comment