10.23.2013

On Tour with Jocelyn Sass

Today on the blog tour is my good friend Jocelyn Sass of Cute Crochet Chat. Jocelyn and I have never actually met face to face, but she is special to me because she was assigned as my mentor when I joined CGOA as an associate professional. She fielded lots of questions from me and cheered for my successes.  That really means so much to you when you are first starting out and feeling so unsure. I'm so happy to know her and so thankful for her help and guidance when I was starting out!

We are still friends, and we cheer for each other as peers in the design industry, though she still has a lot more experience than I do!

(C)2013 Jocelyn Sass, used with permission
Dahlia Keyhole Scarf and Fingerless Glove Set

Jocelyn has a blog:

Cute Crochet Chat

and 3 different Etsy shops:

Too Cute Crochet

Jocelyn Designs

Cute Crochet Shop

Please stop by her blog today to read her review of Banana Moon Studio Book One: Girls.

You can find yesterday's post by Crochetville here. And tomorrow the blog tour will take us to Designs by Brenda. Thanks for reading!

Happy stitching!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment