1.23.2014

Knit Shawl Finished (after Crochet rescued it)


Here is my Framework shawl all finished! This design is by Mercedes Tarasovich-Clark and is available in Free-Spirit Shawls which I reviewed here.

I also blogged recently about how I made an awful mistake while knitting this shawl a few weeks ago. You can find that post here.

I love the shape of this shawl! It is long enough that I can wrap it all the way around my shoulders and have it stay put without a shawl pin (unless my kids are climbing on me or I am outside in the Oklahoma wind).

I really enjoyed using this yarn! It is Cascade Ultra Pima Fine. It is nice and soft. I was given this yarn as a Valentine's gift a few years ago from my wonderful husband, who picked it out himself. Every time he goes into the yarn store to get me something they ask him if he wants a gift certificate. He doesn't though. He wants to pick it out, and he does a great job! I blogged about the gift here.


Happy stitching!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment