2.01.2014

Banana Moon Studio Goes Knit!


Introducing my first EVER knit design -- "Coral Current Cowl". This is an infinity scarf with 3 wide cables separated by columns of garter stitch. I like the wild feel of it with this messy texture of the cables in the thick-and-thin yarn Universal Yarn Bamboo Bloom Handpaints.


This is an easy pattern, and a great introduction to cables.


The Bamboo Bloom yarn comes in some stunning colorways! It is also very soft and enjoyable to knit with.


The infinity scarf is long enough to double for great warmth!


This is going to be a lovely accessory to wear in the cold weather! You'll want to get started right away so that you can finish off the winter months with this wonderful scarf available to complete your outfit for an outdoor adventure!

You can find it on Ravelry so far, but it will soon be available in my Etsy shop, on Craftsy, and on my website. And, bonus, for the first 24 hrs the pattern will be FREE on Ravelry with code NEWFREESCARF24. After that it goes up to a modest $3.00.

I'm so excited to be releasing my first knit pattern. This should be the first of many! What do you think? What colorway will you make it in? I hope you love it!

Happy stitching!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment