3.01.2014

Happy National Crochet Month!


March is National Crochet Month! How will you celebrate this wonderful craft? It should probably involve yarn shopping, right? 'Cause we all know it's impossible to have too much. (wink)

I will be crocheting this month...of course. Also, I will be participating in Crochetville's National Crochet Month blog tour, for the second year in a row. The tour consists of one or two crochet professionals blogging each day and offering something special for their readers on that day. My tour post will be on the 20th, and you'll want to come visit that day...trust me...

There should be a full schedule up on Crochetville's blog soon, but until then, today starts of with Shelby Allaho, and tomorrow's post is from Ellen Gormley.

I hope you'll visit their blogs, and follow along all month, because I know there are going to be some great posts and freebies that you won't want to miss!

Happy National Crochet Month!
April

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Blog Tour & the free pattern! :)

    ReplyDelete