12.18.2014

Don't Lean Too Far Over Your Spinning




Just a short post for you dear readers today. Ever wondered what would happen if you got your own hair caught in your spinning?

Right here, right now, bringing you answers to life's greatest questions! This is Drama Queen learning to spin. She was pretty tense, and leaning so far over her work that her hair got caught in her spinning. (Princess is in the background).

Hope you are all having a fantastic week! The girls and I are finishing up our last week of school work before taking two weeks off for Christmas and New Year's. We are all looking forward to the break!

I'm working hard on a design for a magazine, and when I'm avoiding taking a break from that I'm either knitting a design with my handspun from last week's post, or spinning wool from a brown fleece gifted to me by my friend and fellow designer Renee Rodgers.

I am also prepping for my first TNNA trade show. That will be in Phoenix, AZ in mid-January. I'm so excited (and nervous!) to be going! I ordered new business cards a couple weeks ago, and those arrived today (Wed. the 17th, the day I wrote this). I am so pleased with how they turned out! I went with a stylized logo this time instead of my painted one, and had a picture printed on the back of one of my designs so that those I meet will have a little more by which to remember me. I got all the new contact info on it, and even included the URL for my Ravelry designer page. Thank you Ravelry for the awesome tools you have given to designers!

Stylized logo I created using MS Paint, included on my new biz cards


What do you think of the stylized logo? Like it, I hope! Anyhow, hope you all have a fantastic day!

Happy crafting!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment