8.08.2017

How to Fix Broken Yarn When Spinning - It's Easy!

How to fix broken yarn when spinning, a tutorial by April Garwood of Banana Moon Studio

So you're spinning along, enjoying the relaxing rhythm of your work, when your yarn unexpectedly breaks! Maybe you over-drafted (my usual problem) or maybe your yarn wasn't twisted enough and just fell apart. What now?!

No worries friends. It is easily fixed. I have made a short video to show you how it's done. Enjoy!





For your info, in the video I am spinning on my Ashford Traveller spinning wheel and working with some lovely roving that I got from Greenwood Fiberworks on Etsy.

Interested in other spinning posts? Enjoy some of my others by clicking below:






I hope we can hang out more! SUBSCRIBE to my newsletter, or visit me on FACEBOOK, TWITTER, PINTEREST, OR INSTAGRAM!

Happy spinning!
April

No comments:

Post a Comment